This is a guest post by Kirsten Hill of The Hill Group.
Next week, The Hill Group will be participating in a community outreach seminar for underwater mortgage holders, and we want you to know about it in case you or someone you know wants to attend. The event is being hosted by Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage in an effort to educate homeowners who may be upside down on their mortgages about the options available to them. Since two Underwater Mortgage Assistance seminars have already been held in the West Valley and the Scottsdale / North Phoenix area, this third seminar will be held on Thursday, June 21st in the meeting room at San Tan Ford in Gilbert from 6:30pm – 8:30pm (doors open at 6:00pm).
Some of the most important discussions of the evening will include:
- HAMP (Home Affordable Modification Program) & HARP (Home Affordable Refinance Program)
- Arizona’s Hardest Hit Program, and its home retention or short sale options, explained by a HUD (Department of Housing and Urban Development) approved counselor
- Tax ramifications of short sales, foreclosures, and Deeds in Lieu of Foreclosure, explained by a CPA
- Legal ramifications of short sales, foreclosures, and Deeds in Lieu of Foreclosure, explained by an attorney
- What short sales are, and how they work, explained by licensed REALTORS®
Seating will be limited, so to reserve a seat, anyone can call 602-550-4210, register online at www.UnderwaterMortgageAssistance.info, or send an email to Register@UnderwaterMortgageAssistance.info. Even if your mortgage isn’t underwater and you aren’t in need of any of these programs, you probably know someone who is, so please consider sharing this post and help us spread the word about next week’s seminar!
Underwater Mortgage Assistance seminar
When: June 21, 2012, 6:30pm – 8:30pm
Where: San Tan Ford in Gilbert
Image Credit: Felipe Skroski on Flickr. CC Licensed.